I know how exciting it is when you start getting your first subscribers to your website. Now What?
- Send an email to all new subscribers, thanking them for joining.
- If you offered a free download for joining, get that out to your subscribers ASAP!
- Make sure you send an email out to your subscribers when you make a new blog entry. It’s your job to keep your subscribers up to date.
- If you send out newsletters, set up a scheduled day of the week or month to email to subscribers because then they will look forward to your newsletter on a regular basis.
- You have to send out individual emails to each subscriber, after all you offered them privacy.
This is just the beginning of a wonderful relationship with your subscribers. The question is…
Can you handle this all by yourself?
With just a few subscribers, you may be able to handle the emails but you will need to constantly monitor your incoming emails for new subscribers. Remember we are in a society where people do not want to wait for information, they want it NOW. I’ve been guilty of this myself. If I sign up as a subscriber and, am offered let’s say a free download, I don’t want to wait hours or days….you get my point. Subscribers feel like they are being ignored and that, maybe, you have better things to do than cater to your subscribers….a big NO NO.
This is where Email Autoresponders come in handy. You set up everything ahead of time and the Autoresponder does the rest. This gives you more time to research for your next blog entry, find out about new products, writing articles, etc.
Below is a comparison chart of just a couple of Autoresponders. Hopefully, this will help you when you decide that an Autoresponder is needed for your website. A couple of things to highlight:
- Get Response and Interspire offer you a free demo to their programs.
- Aweber offers a full month trial period for only $1 so, if you don’t like it you can always cancel before 30 days are up and you are only out one dollar.
- Interspire allows use of one main domain and any other related subdomains.
- Get Response and Aweber allow you to use as many domains as you want as long as you don’t exceed the subscriber limit. – They do offer upgrades to allow for more subscribers.
- Aweber and Get Response can be set up to automatically notify your subscribers of a new blog post. Interspire requires you to manually add a blogcast.
If you would like to learn more about these services just click on the name and you can go directly to their website for more information.
|PURCHASE PRICE||Not Applicable||Not Applicable||$495|
|MONTHLY COST||$1 FIRST MONTH $19.95/mth thereafter for up to 500 subscribers||$9.95/mth up to 250 subscribers $14.00/mth up to 500 subscribers||Not Applicable|
|CLICK THRU TRACKING||YES||YES||YES|
|REFUND PERIOD||30 DAYS||30 DAYS||30 DAYS|